You have already done with the perfect domain to make the website online and get some digital presence. That is too great but what about the hosting? You may be confusing with all solutions that are available there. Do not worry as we have prepared jotted down all the pointers through which you can get the best hosting plans. Let us have a look at these below.
At the moment, you may not sure what exactly hosting is. Basically, Hosting is the physical address of the website where the content and other related data will get published and people can visit you there. All visitors from all across the world can access you anytime and anywhere whether you are online or not.
Here, we have some steps with the help of which you can choose the right type of hosting that is good for you.
Determine the needs
The package from any hosting provider such as HostingRaja can figure out based on your motives and needs of the site. If you are a blogger or a small start-up or a big MNC, every site has some different needs as per the count of visitors, experience, and size that the website holds. Figure out all needs before you are searching for any packages as required.
Types of hosting
If you are a newbie in this field when it comes to the management of the site, or you do not want to spend your time on content management, then Managed WP hosting works the best for you. It will enable you to use the famous content management system without any need to worry about security, updates, and any data loss. In such a way, you can emphasize the content more that keeps the WordPress site updated and help to run it smoothly.
If you regarded yourself as an experienced professional and want toget full control of the site, then any web hosting can be a reliable option and there is no need to go for a managed one as you can handle all things yourself. Also, you are aware of all functionalities that are required to operate a website well.
If you are tackling the kind of hosting that you need, either managed or non-managed, then you can check out the best hosting plans on HostingRajahere.
Compare all features
As most of the companies proffer some different hosting packages, then you need to make a comparison among all features in the respective plans to decide what is the best for you. Here, we have prepared a check list to help you out in paying attention to some vital aspects as given below.
- Dish space: The amount of space that your website needs on the server for storing all data such as pictures, videos, scripts, databases, pages, and so on. Usually, it is expressed in terms of GB. You need more space on the disk if you have heavy files.
- Bandwidth: The amount of data that the site needs to transfer within a definite time and it is given in GB per month by the provider. The more you stream videos or large images on the site available, the more bandwidth you will require. The count of visitors on the site and the number of pages they view will also affect the bandwidth. That is why it is vital to know the monthly traffic that you’re expecting.
- PHP memory: It is essential to keep an eye on the PHP limit of the site. Simply put, the high the PHP memory will be the more robust resources you can get.
- One-click installation: Some hosting providers proffer some additional features as a part of managed WP’s best hosting plans. Also, it simplifies the creation process of the site, allowing you to build a website through a single click without any need to comprehend the technical concepts.
- Alpha SSL Certificate and email: If you purchase the domain name from the hosting provider, then ensure to check that they will offer an SSL certificate and email address when buying a domain.